ESI has published a number of books.
The following books can be downloaded here or ordered as paper version by sending us an email.
- CAFCR: A Multi View Method for Embedded Systems Architecting (3.3MB)
- Boderc: Model-based Design of High Tech Systems (14MB)
- Tangram: Model-based Integration and testing of complex High Tech Systems (5.9MB)
- Ideals: Evolvability of Software-Intensive High Tech Systems (5.9MB)
- Trader: Reliability of High Volume Consumer Products (7.2MB)
The books mentioned below are available via Springer Verlag.
- Darwin: Views on Evolvability of Embedded Systems (Springer Verlag)
- Falcon: Automation in Warehouse Development (Springer Verlag)
- Condor: From Scientific Instrument to Industrial Machine (Springer Verlag)
- Poseidon: Situation Awareness with Systems of Systems (Springer Verlag)
- Octopus: Model-Based Design of Adaptive Embedded Systems (Springer Verlag)